12.01.2010

2.5 weeks

I was slipping deeper and deeper into an uncontrollable diet of sugar, wheat and cheese, as I felt worse and worse and my weight started to go up.
How could I gain control. In my head I knew it was dangerous for my health and I still could not stop.
It’s been 2.5 weeks back on the Tibetan Yellow Phlegm disorder diet,  but a vegetarian on the Tibetan Yellow Phlegm disorder diet wasn’t enough, I could and I know would, cheat with dairy. Let’s go vegan. If I couldn’t control myself for myself maybe I could do it for ethical and environmental reasons.
2.5 weeks and I feel so much better. I am one who has to be strict. A little cheating leads to more and more. I hope I can learn this lesson, selfishly for my health, as well as for the wellbeing of other creatures, and the environment.
GO VEGAN!!!

No comments: