12.07.2010

a gift

Over and over again I am continually impressed with working for this company.
Today as I drove up to work I saw everyone in the parking lot. I went up and asked what was going on. A fire drill. Then I saw this big semi truck and our store manager got up there and started to talking to us. Saying how great we’ve all been and that our holiday present was really something we could all use, it could save us money, help us get fit, and ..... I’m freaking out because I have not punched in and afraid I’ll be late.
Then the doors of the truck open for us to see what our gift would be and I could not believe it.

How unbelievably awesome.

I brought mine home and will assemble it, get a couple of really good locks, and use it to get to work.
Thank you IKEA! And Anne for finding my online application, contacting me, interviewing me, and hiring me.

No comments: