8.09.2009

arch ed

The search for my ideal school/program to pursue a master degree in architecture may be a long one.

Yesterday I went to the open house at New School of Architecture (and now) Design.

The program is very impressive looking. The facilities nice. Faculty seem good.




The reality I have already done it, only the education was fine art.

I really don’t want to go to school full time, be fully immersed.

I have already done it.

Communal studio space, working all hours of the night, sleeping on dirty uncomfortable couches on campus, eating poorly, and playing ping pong is over for me.

I’m not sure my school exists. I need a flexible program catered to mature adults wanting an education in architecture without going more into debt, NAAB accredited
http://www.naab.org/schools/search.aspx?searchType=A , and a masters program.


Mesa College will give me a great education and maybe the MArch will not happen, but maybe it will. For now Mesa College fits great.

No comments: