11.14.2010

Concert and Crash

Friday night, Nov 12 at the California Center for the Arts Art Museum.
I had all kinds of expectations about this event and I was excited to finally be there.
The concert included music by Joel P West, who scored the music for the fort. He was accompanied by Kelly Bennett on the violin, Meg & Brian, and story interludes from Andrew Gumm.


Then we were seated for dinner to have a delicious meal specially prepared with the fort as muse, partaking in fabulous food and conversation.


We then prepared for the rest of the evening, putting on pj’s, stacking out sleeping areas, and getting comfortable for the movie (Hook), which I’d never seen.

Then to sleep.


Breakfast and more conversation in the morning, and more time in the fort.




As we left Wes was busy at work.

The experience was beyond all my expectations.

Time spent in an incredible space with creative generous people.

I cannot find words to express how grateful I am to have had this experience.
California Center for the Arts, and Wes Bruce - THANK YOU!!!


1 comment:

Michele Guieu said...

This is excellent! I wish I were there! Great pictures/documentation.