2.11.2011

todays car luck

Making a left from a right lane where it is legal to can make a left, a car makes a left from the left of me into my lane, Almost takes me out.
Driving into downtown on 163. I notice a police car in my rear view mirror. I change lanes to the right. His flashing lights go on. I find a save place, pull over and get ready to show all my stuff. He comes to the passenger side, I say hello, he says hello and looks inside. He then asks me if I know why he pulled me over, I say no. he explains I was speeding. He asks if I know what the speed limit is, I say no, and he explains it’s goes down to 55 at Robinson, where the wood center divide starts. He does not take any of my information. I almost cry as I say thank you, thank you, thank you.
As I go through the green light at the first intersection after 163 a car swerves 2 lanes from the left to make a right. Stops short of hitting me and cuts off another car, then proceeds to make the right.
I get home safely driving a bit slower than usual.

No comments: