7.18.2011

to say or not to say


Friday I will go up to Canada.
I feel as though I must be careful suggesting possibilities to my sister about our mother.

She gets very short and snappy whenever I do. I get the feeling she does not want me to make any suggestions. Like it is not my place to do so, maybe because I don’t leave up there. Maybe she is very overwhelmed.

I get hurt by this, and must figure out a way not be be, otherwise my interactions with my sister will go very badly while I’m up there. I must let those feeling go, not attach to them.

It may be best not to make any suggestions to her, keep my mouth shut, and my opinions to myself. I will have to see if I can hold back, and do so.
I can and will talk to my Mom and Dad. Right now my Mom will not remember, so I don’t have to worry about her telling my sister.


No comments: