11.08.2011

tank to tankless

For day one, when we took ownership of this building I wanted to replace the water heaters with tankless.


Yesterday it happened.


While it was happening I moved the computer and printer to the kitchen. Modern technology is marvelous, it was not a difficult thing to do at all. Now the remodel for the office/studio/guest suite will continue.


While this happens my office is moving to the other side. I will have to organize it some more, but it is very functional.


Anxiety triggers: moving things around, make-shift work space, kitchen work space severely impacted, and spending a lot of money. Today I can see it will all work out, and we feel really good about the switch from water sitting in 3 tanks, to our beautiful new, energy efficient unit.

3 comments:

noel said...

i applaud you for being proactive about saving energy in the long run. I should write you in for president!

Lori said...

The only way I could accept the presidency would be if it were a dictatorship position. Then I could implement the following:
1. Property taxes for homes 1800 sq' and larger increased proportionally by how big they are.
2. Mandate all new homes have to have solar and tankless water heaters.
3. The one per centers pay more taxes.
4. Pull out of both wars
5. Military is limited to 5 years, and they duties are mainly in the US. No retirement for the military, and everyone serves their country for 5 years. Service to the country moves from training to kill to training to improve the quality of life for everyone around the world.
6. People have to have a license to have children
and.............................

noel said...

oh my god! too many requirements darling. I was going to vote for you in hopes that you would re-wallpaper the entire white house.