4.07.2013

Richard Jackson

On Friday I finally got back up to OCMA to see the Richard Jackson: Ain't Painting a Pain, and it was well worth the effort.



I did the audio tour with my phone and it was surprisingly informative and not over my head.


His work is investigative, very well made, and has a sense of humor. I enjoyed the entire show, and am motivated to keep on working, and I love the drawing on tracing paper, what a wonderful medium.




I wonder why I had not heard of him before. I am very glad to have bought the exhibition catalogue. It will be great to spend more time and learn more about this artist.




All the pictures I took are in a Flickr Set 
And how did I forget to get another picture of Bad Dog, I got one the first time we tried to see the show, and then deleted it off my phone. But here it is, thanks to laughing squid:



No comments: