3.17.2015

@Large Alcatraz

Feb 21 2015 we watched the Ai Weiwei documentary Never Sorry, and then went into San Francisco to catch the ferry to Alcatraz.


Ai Weiwei's installations were there, but the family I was going with had never been to the island. We spend some time wondering and then started focusing on the installations.

 Yours Truly

The experiences were amazing.


 Blossom

Sometimes it would have been nice to have been there by myself, but this was not possible in this most visited national park.

 Stay Tuned

I am so amazed how I my mind is so challenged and the work so beautiful.


 With Wind

It was not easy to leave for the last ferry off the island.

 Trace

I fantasize  about getting back up there before the work comes down, and I am very grateful that I was able to experience this work.


All my photos are at: @Large


1 comment:

JessicaY said...

Beautiful! I wish I could have seen the exhibit! Thanks for sharing!