9.11.2008

my remodel process

Our bathroom is done.

Before

Now

I love our mini remodeled bathroom.

After awhile the memory of what it took to get it this way will be a distant memory.

Then I will tackle the hall.

After awhile the memory of what it took to makeover the hall will be a distant memory.

Then I will tackle the bedroom.

After awhile the memory of what it took to makeover the bedroom will be a distant memory.

Then I will tackle the kitchen.

After awhile the memory of what it took to makeover the kitchen will be a distant memory.

Then I will tackle the living room.

After awhile the memory of what it took to makeover the living room will be a distant memory.

I know this will be a long process, and I know it will be a rewarding process, and I know I will learn a lot from this process.

No comments: