2.17.2009

doubt value, value doubt

Today while walking thoughts raced around my head in overlapping circles. Emails, school projects, dying clothing, painting the hall, and the frustration at the beginning of the process for the Grand Canyon series.

Then I remembered while backpacking down to the bottom of the Grand Canyon, hiking the next day to Ribbon Falls, and backpacking out on the third day, I never doubted that I would do it; and I had been in the experience of every moment of being there, I had been completely there.

I need to be in the moment, present.

And I saw them.



And I realized the beginning process for the Grand Canyon series is what it is. I learned a lot for it. With out the frustration, doubt, questions, I could not have gotten to where it is now.



It’s not big deal. It is what it is. It does have value.

No comments: