2.28.2009

work in LA

Yesterday I brought my work to LA for the show at LA Artcore.

Traffic, not bad at all, expected worse.

Met Hee Ouk Kim who is also showing and her husband Whi Boo Kim who is also an artist. We had coffee and tea and got to know a little about each other while we waited for Lydia Takeshita the Executive Director.

Then we spread out our works and through the well trained eye of Lydia everything was laid out ready for Pranay Reddy to install.



My life has been so busy that I had not given much thought to this show, which is nice. I’ve had no expectations, things just flow.

I am very grateful for this opportunity. It is such an honor to have my work installed on walls other than my studio.

Thank you to everyone involved with and supporting LA Artcore.

No comments: