3.09.2009

march time

We had a time change this weekend.

It is not easy for me to adjust. I wish we would change time.

It’s funny that we can just change time. Can we change time because it is not real?


It feels reals and everyone runs on a clock.



I have taken on a lot in my life and I wonder if it is too much. It feels like it is too much because of time. Taking on four classes this semester demands a lot of time. I am loosing time for other things.

But if I think about it I really do have the time I need to do everything I need to do. Some things may have a little less time while other have more.

I will not do four classes in one semester again. Although I know I will get everything done I would like to have more time for some of the things that have less right now.

Lesson learned:
I’m no longer in my 20’s with few commitments.
It is 30+ years later and I have many things I want and have to do.

No comments: