3.29.2009

this is

I will no longer pursue a certificate in interior design, instead I will work torward a MArch. I had no idea that I would be so drawn to doing design. I believe this is my time to study this because the path I was on was too intoxicated during art school. Right now I am clean and sober, therefore I believe I can take on the unique challenges of design.

This is revealing.


The exhibit of my work is over in LA and it too was energizing. I will have another show at the LA Artcore Brewery location April 2011. Nicely this will give me time to create a new body of work. I have a lot to work on and I look forward to getting to it.

This is exciting.


Yesterday was another trip north, this time to the LA Louvre in Venice and Bergamont Station in Santa Monica. I didn’t seem to have the ability to follow the Map Quest directions too well, so we had fun seeing new areas. We also saw some amazing art, quite a lot of it.

This is inspiring.



My mouth is in constant pain, there are real problems with my teeth. I am not able to chew. This I brought on myself. I have not gone to a dentist in 15 years. I now have dental insurance in place and will see a dentist in 3 days. I will learn from this.

This is necessary.


This life I am living is a very fortunate one. I know that.

This is amazing.

No comments: