8.28.2010

it was a great experience

Canyon Shadow Play installation is gone.


(warning: do not play in full screen)
There are things I would do different.
Specifically:
I would paint a very wide strip on the south wall to tie everything on it together. or printed the mural the entire length.
 I would come up with a better display of the free prints, something to excite people more about taking a print.
I would have larger print on signage.
I would coordinate the hike and bike event with other organizations like San Diego Canyonlands, for education and awareness.
I would do a Florida Canyon hike and art project.
It is easy to look back and see what I could have done, so I have learnt a lot and this is good.
As I drove away from the gallery after de-installing and cleaning up I was a little sad that I would not be able to stop in, take a breather, and experience the canyon again.

And I look forward to new experiences.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i thought it was a great canyon land.
fvk