8.20.2011

summer salon series wk 12

A friend met me there and we started at the Gustav Stickley exhibit and joined in on a docent tour.



Miki Iwasaki's Don't Fence Me In was elegant, functional, and fun.


I should have taken pictures.

We participated in a game to find pieces by Matthew Hebert throughout the museum.




We found them all and got our glow in dark bracelets which we wore to the Pecha Kucha presentation by the San Diego Architecture Foundation. This was my first Pecha Kucha which was entertaining and edcuational. I will have to check out more of these.

Smelling the City by Brian Goeltzenleuchter and Katharine Whitcomb had an adverse effect on my lungs.

I remember feeling before this summer stated thinking and feeling that it was already over, and now it just about is. Only 2 more Summer Salon Series nights.

No comments: