9.14.2011

getting ready

I am working towards an exhibit of work which will happen in March.

The series was started in Aug 2010, but really took root May 2011.

There were over 300 images taken, some did not make the first cut, others the second cut, and so it goes.

I had 312 images printed by snapfish.


2 were bad and are being re-printed, 2 should have never been printed. Uploading from flickr to snapfish, ordering the prints, and dealing with the problem prints was a snap.

The prints are not the greatest, but they will work well for what I need, in choosing which ones will go from being a note to noted.

As I number, and sort, the project has had a name change, and I am learning more about the project, and my process.


There is a lot of work ahead.


There are endless possibilities.

I am very lucky to be in the midst of this project, and grateful for the opportunity, and push this exhibit gives me.

No comments: