9.19.2011

left behind part 2

Took the circle device out on yesterdays walk.

Twenty one images where taken before it happened. They are safe and uploaded to flickr.

I carefully place it on a cactus and a very small hoof of air blew it off. This has happened before, each time I stop breathing for a second. This time I could not see where it landed, and it was not easy to get into this cactus bush. I tried kicking some away to see if I could get in there and find my circle device, but this was futile.


Now there are questions.

Do I use the pink X device with plants?


Do I use the the blue X device with plants?


Do a make a new circle device for plants?

It saddened me as I walked home, the end of this circle device has come. It is nice that it rests in the cactus garden in Balboa Park.

1 comment:

noel said...

lori you need the circle back. Can you take a wire coat hanger with you and go back to the cactus garden to rescue the circle?