7.10.2008

whacked and tweaked

Some how I managed to get me out of whack. I first noticed it 8 days ago, at tweak in my back, just above the right hip.

Then came the ankle roll, which usually isn’t anything usual, I do it all the time at the end of long hikes. The long strenuous hike 5 days ago, tweaked right ankle.

Yesterday I noticed something new, suffice to say, right side.


Today I watered the garden, did yoga, meditation, kissed the cat repeatedly, now writing, and I will do 20 min on the stationary bike, practice some art, and hike tonight. This should be a good start to tweaking back into sync my mind/body.


I will really need to focus on tweaking back into sync. It will take a while, longer than I’d like, but I will do it.

I can reverse the downward cycle, and I will. I think I caught it a little late; I must have been using one side of my brain more than the other.

Balance, balance, balance.

Thank goodness for railing at times of need.

No comments: