3.26.2011

a giving artist

Last night we went to the artist talk with Alexander Jarman and Savannah Jarmen for the installation This Is A City at Sala de Espera. They had changed the installation a little and it seemed to me much more open, which I am not sure I liked more than when I first saw it (blogged about it 3/11/11).  The installation still worked well and hearing the talk was not necessary to the experience, but was enjoyable in that it gave me new information.
Last night was especially inspiring in that I had the opportunity to learn more about Judith Pedroza, her practice, and Sala de Espera. 

Although I missed a couple of the previous projects, they are well documented on the website, and I look forward to experiencing the projects coming up, and the evolution of Sala de Espera. This is a gracious, giving, and inspiring concept.

It was also nice to seat around in the installation talking with friends, and meeting new people.

Thank you Judith!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miauuu! Thank you Lori!

Judith