12.03.2011

Billboard Art Project: Corona

This was the first time I was able to see the project live and it was well worth the effort to get up to Corona CA. I had been questioning if this would be a project I would continue.


There was so much to be inspired by, by being there, throughout the day and night. I've also gained a deeper appreciation for how difficult it is to document these.


But, I actually love the weird effects the LED lights have.


I had a lot of fun, learned much, and have been inspired.


Thank you David Morrison and Claire Accardo. Do both do so much and I am very grateful for the opportunity you have given me. and others to participate in this project.

Billboard Art Project

Documentation of my my project

1 comment:

noel said...

"a star is born" congratulations lori! ohmygod i love it! xoxo