1.05.2009

1st chanting

Yesterday I went to the Hsai Lai Temple in LA for the Water and Land Dharma Service. This service had taken place at this Temple for 8 years.


I am honored and grateful that I was allowed to participate.

During our day we went from being very cold, to very hot, back to cold.

At the ceremony to mark the end of the Water and Land Dharma we could see the moon and sun in the courtyard.

I think we stood outside chanting, and praying, with a little walking for 2 hours.

Sometimes by body was in pain and I thought I would not make it through. Then just as I was letting the pain go the ceremony started to end.

When I lay down to go to sleep my body was energized, although I was very tired. I was a little nervous that I would not fall asleep.

As I closed my eyes my head filled with chanting.


I slept well, woke up refreshed, clear minded, physically strong, and in the present.


Thank you Hsai Lai Temple and my friends that took me there.

No comments: