1.12.2009

body balance

My doctor said he could help me if I helped him.

When I asked how I could help him, he said by following his prescribed diet.

I have been on my new diet for 14 days.

No sugars (of any kind), no alcohol, no wheat, no cheese, no almonds, no chard, no peppers, no spicy food, no buckwheat, no radishes, no caffeine.

Tomatoes and onions only cooked.


When I tell people about my new diet sometimes they ask why these foods.

I did not even think to ask. I am just following.

So far it has not been as difficult as I thought it might be.

I have only twice noticed a craving.


  • 2 days ago, walking into a Starbucks, frappucino


  • today shopping at Whole Foods, cheese sample

I got through it. My allergies and asthma are better.

My body must be getting balance.

No comments: