6.24.2010

canyon bouquet

As I did my walk through Florida Canyon today I started gathering for what I thought might be my piece for the bulletin board, which is part of the installation Canyon Shadow Play.

My bouquet grew and with it grew a concept for another aspect of the installation.

As the concept grew I worried about adding yet another thing to do, in preparation for this installation.

But why not, it would be really nice to have the canyon I use constantly, in relation to the canyon I want to get back to.

I think it should work very well.

3 comments:

Lori said...

The bouquet is hanging where I prepare the paper to print, and every time I go over there the smell reminds me of the canyon.

Michele Guieu said...

Unfortunately I will miss the opening of your show but I really hope to see the show before leaving.
I love the idea of the canyon bouquet!

Lori said...

Thanks Michele,
More importantly I will miss doing all the fun things we do together.