6.17.2010

dirt can be really good

Although I know it’s all just stuff there is nothing easy about letting go. Today I sold some jewelry. Nothing I had worn in a very long time, but it all had emotion attached to it. Not only the memories of who gave it to me, or who it belonged to originally, but the possibility that the act of me getting rid of it would hurt someone. It is emotional and it hurts. This seems like the most difficult times I have ever gone through. But I know this is not true. I know we’ll get through it, and I know things could be a lot worse.

And it was particularly nice to be able to go and help shovel dirt into the containers behind Art Produce Gallery.

There were so many there to help.
Everyone had such great energy.

Working on a garden with others is a wonderful way to move on. I am very fortunate to have been invited to help on this particular day. Thank you Lynn!

No comments: