7.15.2010

don't think about it

It is not easy to not worry about the installation I will be doing at Art Produce. Will it work, will it be a total disaster, will anyone get it, will anyone appreciate it, what will people think, and on and on.

It could easily not be what I imagine, and as the time gets closer and I continue to make changes, I am sure it will not.

Today this brings me to realize there is no sense in worrying. This is an opportunity to try something new therefore I have no way of knowing how it will be.

The greatest success will be that I learn.

2 comments:

Michele Guieu said...

Trying, experimenting, evolving, playing - you are there! How could it go wrong?

Lori said...

This is true and when I remember this I have fun, and this is so much better than worrying about what others will think.