7.23.2010

more changes

Today my very good friend leaves San Diego to live in Sunnyvale and I am bummed.I know it is selfish of me to want her to stay. We do many things together and have such some great times.



We can still do things together, it will just be different.




She inspires me through her art and life and I know this too will remain so. There will be no replacing her. I will miss our early morning canyon hikes, going to art receptions, art runs to LA, seeing her art (not just pictures), and just having her here.



Thank you Michele for being in my life.

2 comments:

Michele Guieu said...

Hey Lori, I wanted to stay too! :)
I will try not to miss all the things we did together, we had a great time and that's what counts. It could not have happened and it did. Cool memories!

Lori said...

Michele,
Really great memories, and we will have more in the future!!