10.05.2011

Apple addict

Steve Jobs died today. He was instrumental creating wonderfully designed, efficient, and easy to use technology. He helped create things others use to create positive change. It is an amazing chain. He change the world.


We are the same age, and all I can do is try, as Gandhi said to be "the change you wish to see in the world" It seems so minuscule compared to what Steve Jobs accomplished in his lifetime.

I had recently talked myself out of wanting an iPad. It did not have everything, which in my mind, I wanted.

On Sat we went to the Apple store, and bought one for my parents. I have been setting it up for them. Downloading apps, and putting some things on that will occupy my time with the ordeal of traveling by air.

It is a wonderful device. The love affair is back on.


It took me years to let go of Windows, but today I am an Apple addict!

Thanks you Apple, and Steve Jobs.

No comments: