10.28.2008

lucky again

I had been wondering for awhile how to find someone I could work with in my personal growth practice.

I have found the person, or maybe they found me.


This person I have known my entire life, and today we started our work together, and it was fantastic.

There had been a relationship I was having a difficult time letting go of and even though I had not written this down as something I wanted to deal with she found it and we went there.

After, as I drove north for an appointment I noticed I was smiling, traffic was not bothering me, and I felt at ease with how my relationship with the estranged person is.

I have homework to do before my next session and I look forward to it. I already find the process energizing and inspiring.

I feel lucky to have my cousin connecting in my life in this way.



Maybe it's not luck at all.

Whatever it is I am grateful.

Thank you.

No comments: