1.05.2010

get to work

Our staycation was fantastic.
We did a lot of bike riding.







Urban hiking, and one real hike.






And totally blew off my diet with lots and lots of sugar.




Now I am working on many things including grants, art proposals, and job hunting.

A part-time job would be so nice. We could really use a little infusion of money for our household, my art, and school.



I have been job searching for quite awhile now and it feels I am unemployable.




Maybe I am, maybe I’m not. Maybe it’s not meant to be.

Maybe I should focus on my art.




I will try selling handmade items on Etsy, maybe I can make a little money.

I will get to work on my art.

I will get to work.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....