1.30.2010

where will I go

Tomorrow I go to LA for this talk.

Frank Escher & Ravi GuneWardena

I think architecture can guide me to where I want to go with my art.
Today I went through all the art I have in my studio. The work I like I have kept. The work I don’t like went away. Most recycled, but unfortunately some will end up in the landfill instead.
 
I came across some old drawings and thought; "I don’t want people to know I can draw". What is up with that thought?

"Some day I will need this old work for my museum retrospective." What is up with this thought. This thought that has been stuck in the back of my head for eons.
I let go and am liberated.

Getting rid of all that stuff, material and thought, lightens my load.
I am ready to find out where I will go from here.

No comments: