5.09.2008

writing public or private

I have struggled with my writing practice for a year now. The struggle has been between it being totally private or as a blog. I am back to the blog. Through the blog format I am more disciplined because I knew there may be some people reading it, maybe even excepting something to be written. This also scares me, and can inhibit my writing.
I will not be scarred; I will not inhibit what I want to write. I will not delete this blog, as I have done with two other blogs.

I have always been intrigued with writing. But, even using a journal, I have gone back and destroyed them. I hope I will not continue this cycle, because the idea of a written history, a written glimpse of what I was thinking of is very intriguing to me. And, it is so much easier with the home computer, and spell check!

Now I wonder if I should enter the writing written privately since removing the last blog. I will think about it.

No comments: