5.30.2008

waiting sitting

I was waiting I was sitting. Sitting on a dock on the bay.
I was waiting on the dock looking at all the boats.
I was sitting on the dock, on the bay, watching small fish swim by.

The dock swayed. My feet touched the water.
The dock swayed. My head swayed with it.

It is difficult for me to wait. It is not easy for me to just wait.
When I sit it is difficult not to become anxious.
When I wait it is difficult not to have that incisive dialogue rambling on and on.

The dock sways, my heads sways.

My head sways from the dock
or does it sway from the incisive rambling on and on in my head.

It is not easy to wait. It is not easy to sit.
It is not easy sitting, waiting on a dock on the bay.

Waiting, sitting,
sitting, waiting
on a dock on the bay, should be easy.

Shut the head up.

Feel the dock sway.

No comments: