6.01.2008

refresh button

The hike yesterday was fantastic. It really is a cleansing experience spending the entire day up in the mountains.



Today I am a little tired yet exhilarated and refreshed. It’s like the refresh button was clicked and with that click of the button things become a little clearer.



When I got the contract to exhibit my work at LA Artcore it felt strange. It’s been so long since I’ve shown a body of work. I was excited and apprehensive. Today I signed the contract and look forward to the opportunity so graciously given to me.

I am a fortunate person that my refresh button yesterday was to go to the mountains, hike 15 miles with a great group of people and Pumpkin the lab.


What a luxurious refresh button.

I know the place I am at today is because of many choices I made, and I wonder how much of it has been luck, how much is karma.

No comments: