6.03.2008

my color for the 08 season

At the beginning of fall 2007 I cleaned out all the ¾ - ½ full nail polish jars I had in the closet. They had all gone gooey.

As I through them in the trash I thought to myself, what a waste.

I only use the nail polish on my toes, and only during sandal season. And although I live in San Diego I do not show my toes between mid Oct and the end of May.

I also thought it was a waste of my time; that time spent looking at different color options. I told myself, at the beginning of the next sandal season I would choose one color, buy one jar, and that would be the color for the season.

I chose my color for the 2008 sandal season a couple of weeks ago, and today I applied it. As I was putting it on I started laughing and shaking my head. What is this color? It is really bizarre. Who in their right mind would choose this color.

I did. Just thinking about it puts a smile on my face. It’s really a bad color, at least for me, but it will be my color. I wonder if I will get used to it. It may be best not to look down.

No comments: