6.20.2008

today's gift

Time really got filled up this week. By Thur noon I was feelings overwhelmed with everything I committed to, on top of everything I wanted to do. It was difficult to find the time to do yoga, mediation, exercise, read, and sleep well.

Through doing the Thur night hike I have quickly come back to a calm.

Today I woke up easily at 5:15am, made lunch, washed the dishes, did yoga, mediation, some office work, watered the vegetables, and sent off some art packets, all before 9am.

I am remembering that I will have the time to do what is needed.

I am starting to understand how those feeling of being overwhelmed can suck me in, and it could easily become a downward cycle.

I am grateful that those feelings of being overwhelmed lasted a relatively short time, and at least for today, I know I have all the time in the world.

What an amazing gift, all the time in the world.

No comments: