6.14.2008

taking the time

All the pictures and videos have been uploaded to Flickr, and I am ready to start working on the series using source photos from the Grand Canyon.

Before I can start I need to figure out how exactly I will do this work.

I feel there are a lot of pieces to come, and I do not what to increase my footprint by printing on archival paper, processed to be printed on with archival pigment ink, using the ink jet printer.

I have to be very environmentally conscience, it’s a must.

I need to find a way.

I’m not sure if the work should be all digital, maybe displayed using one of those LCD picture frames (these could be used over and over again), or maybe the Grand Canyon National Park has returned misprinted permits I could print on.

It is very important that I figure this out first, before I start working on this series.

I am very much ready to work on this while the experience of being there is so fresh, I don’t want to forget.

I must trust I will not forget.

I must take the time to find the right medium for this project.

I will be patient, I will trust, and I can find a way.

This is exciting.

No comments: