6.11.2008

back at home

Spending a relatively short period of time out in the wilderness proves to be exhausting, stimulating and refreshing.

I cannot even think of the words to explain the experience of hiking down into the Grand Canyon, maybe they will come to me some day.

I took over 500 pictures and 5 videos. So far I’ve only gotten 32 off the camera and onto Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/vklips/sets/72157605562494863/
Although it will take time to get this all organized it is a pleasure to see it all again.

I wish I was still there, and I am excited to be back.

A lot of the pictures I took are source photos, and I am ready to start working on a new series. Once I get caught up with emails, paperwork, laundry, storing the backpacking gear, cleaning, downloading/uploading pictures, formatting the videos, and uploading them, I can start.

I better stop looking at the dust on my boots.

No comments: